Trial Classes can be a great way to share with your community about your class and your passion - baton twirling!
Here are 5 tips for making your trial class a smashing success.
1. Send a welcome email 5 days ahead of time, 3 days ahead of time and on the day of the event. Provide information that is helpful to parents such as where to park, which door to enter, what to do when they arrive, what do they need to bring. Parents are unsure of what to expect and providing a description of what they can expect will help to ease their tension.
2. Post signs on doors or have someone there to greet families! Specific instructions and directions can really help parents that are nervous for their child to try something new.
3. Introduce yourself at the beginning of class, explain what you plan to do for the class and when you will be finished. This provides parents an outline for what they can expect during your class and what to expect when it is finished.
4. Of course, we want kids to learn but we also want them to have fun in our class. Set-up your class with tricks that are exciting but achievable! Every child wants to be successful so encourage, encourage, encourage! Play games and let the kids have a blast while they learn!
5. Provide parents with a gift bag with some great swag that include branded items for your program and information on when, where and how to register. Provide a bonus for enrolling that day!
Questions about your trial classes? Reach out! We are happy to help you!