Whether you are a new baton twirling teacher or a studio director looking to add baton twirling to your offerings or an experienced and professional coach, Baton Twirling Unlimited’s curriculum is designed to provide you with a guide for teaching the brand new student to the Advanced level competitive student.
Our baton twirling curriculum has been used by baton twirling and dance professionals that want to build a program that positively encourages students with minimal planning time for you – the teacher!
Our curriculum offers:
- 10 Levels to guide student’s learning from their first day through an advanced level
- 3 Full-Length Instructional Videos that provide you and your student with detailed break-downs of each trick
- Beautifully designed, laminated trick list of each level for you and your coaches
- Beautifully designed trick list for each level and each student in your program
- Reward pins for student’s that achieve specific skills in their levels
- Certificate of Achievements for you to provide to your students as they complete each level
- Teacher’s Resource Box that provides you with basic teacher’s resources to successfully implement your twirling program to young children
- Unlimited access to our Facebook group for support in implementing your baton twirling program
- Marketing materials to promote your program and your student’s achievements
Your students will be excited, motivated and eager to learn more in your baton twirling program. You will see your program grow as your current students stay longer and refer their friends to join in your amazing baton twirling classes.
Our team of professionals are available to help you implement and manage your curriculum and twirling program. We are available via our Facebook group as well as by email or phone. As a director and coach, you can choose the level of support that works best for you and your program:
Expansion Membership is for the instructor looking for the value based subscription to start their program which includes one copy of our 10 levels, 3 Instructional Videos, Laminated Trick Lists, Reward Pins and Certificates of Achievement.
Empire Membership is for the professional that is looking to grow their program with complete support of their baton twirling program. You will receive each of the offerings listed above and a weekly support call with our team to discuss the challenges in your program and develop strategies for overcoming those challenges and move your baton twirling program to the highest level.
Contact us to learn more and receive a complimentary consultation to explore the best option for you.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-968-5613.