Are you thinking of hosting and directing a baton competition? This is a wonderful way to promote twirling to your students and your community. New and experienced competition directors should download our e-book, The Complete Guide to Directing a Baton Twirling Competition. This comprehensive guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on directing your competition.
You will learn the fundamentals of directing a competition along with the small touches that make sure your competition a fantastic day for coaches, parents and twirlers.
Baton Twirling Unlimited offers competition services to assist the busy competition director with the tedious and time consuming tasks that come with directing a competition, such as:
- Collecting competitor entries
- Putting together the event line-up
- Doing the scoresheets and paperwork for the competition.
If you are like most competition directors, you have work, teaching baton twirling and family obligations and when we add the organizing of a competition, our busy schedules can become overwhelming causing us to not reach our fullest potential. Baton Twirling Unlimited’s competition services can take care of the tedious tasks giving you the time to do what you love to do – twirl baton and spend time with your family and friends!
Our team offers the following services:
- Online Entry Creation & Hosting – Save yourself time and money on copies and postage for your paper entries and move your entry online. Our team can create a custom, online entry that will collect the information that you need, collect payments and provide communication to your contestants. Your entries will be provided to you electronically so that you can create your line-up and event listing.
- Event Listing & Line-Up Creation – Directors spend an average of 12 hours creating their competition line-up and communicating with contestants about event changes or corrections. Could you use 12 extra hours for personal errands, helping your students prepare for the competition or doing something fun with your family? If so, let our experienced team assist you in creating a beautiful and accurate event listing.
- Communication and Troubleshooting with Parents – Parents coming up to you with last minute changes the morning of the competition will be a thing of the past. We will work with families on your behalf to ensure that your event line-up in easy to read and accurate.
- Competition Paperwork – Creating score sheets, judge’s masters and team score sheets will be a thing of the past for the director that chooses this service. Beautiful, high quality score sheets and folders will be created for each of your contestants and organized just the way you like it! Our team can also create personalized judge’s masters and tabulation paperwork.
Competition Directors can choose just one service or can choose the complete package leaving you with the fun part of running the competition! Whatever service you chooose, our team will meet with you individually to create a plan for your preferences, establish deadlines and ensure that your services are delivered to your door! You can literally take your box to your competition and let the day begin.
Contact us for a complimentary, personalized meeting to discuss your goals for the competition and how we can help you meet them.
(Baton Competition Services, baton competition help, baton competition setup, baton competition program)